Saturday, December 17, 2011

Naked Dolph Lundgren And His Big Dick


Dolph is 6 foot 5, 52 year old and Swedish born. I remember in the movie "Showdown in Little Tokyo" Brandon Lee tells Dolph "He has the biggest Dick He's ever seen on a White Guy". In an interview Dolph's old Girlfriend Grace Jones said both he and his brother Johan both have big dicks and she had both of them (Gotta Love A Size Queen). I like his look and his height but why do people bake themselves in the sun and forget to moisturize, it doesn't take much to lube your face and looking like an old leather saddle in not pretty.




4 comments:

  1. Where is his BIG DICK? I have been a Dolph Lundgren fan for years but he never shows anything but his muscles. Show us his BIG dick not the little one in the pictures. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares about his dick? Its all about that flawless muscle ass that I would love to empty my balls in.

      Delete
  2. If that is a big dick, then I'm hung like an elephant. I have always been a fan of Dolph Lundgren. Where is the real big dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why he never posed for full frontal nude photos
    in his prime years, mid 1980's. In the bikini photos from that time he looked small. This photo confirms he has a small penis.
    It's just the way it is. I prefer the big boys like John C. Holmes
    and former "Storm Chaser" TV star Joel Taylor.

    ReplyDelete